One of my large insurance clients are looking for a Change Manager to come on board for an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney CBD.
- The Change Manager will play a key role in helping the project (change initiatives) meet business, schedule and budget objectives.
- This person will focus on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
- The primary focus will be creating and implementing change management plans that minimise employee resistance and maximise employee engagement.
- 5-7 years Change Management experience
- At least 5 years in project-based change role (desired)
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid delivery methodologies
- Tertiary qualifications highly desirable. Other qualifications in PROSCI, business, finance or an associated field are desired
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018