Change Manager - Transport Management System - Macquarie Park - $1,050 - $1,100 Inc. super day rate - 3 Month Contract + extension
I am working with a large Supply Chain organisation who are currently within their second phase of their nationwide Transport Management System Project. They are looking to hire a Senior Change Manager to assist with laying the groundwork for the IT project in an organisational capacity. Please see the below details:
- Write Change Impact Assessments to provide clarity to stakeholders and project team.
- Lead the development of stakeholder engagement, business implementation and training responses to address identified impacts.
- Develop and present a business case to the team in order to assist with developing organisational processes for the project.
- Develop futureproof processes that allow the business to more easily obtain data from the TMS which they can later use to enhance their invoicing, tender and tracking processes nationwide.
- Must have previously worked as a Change Manager on a large Transport Management System project/program.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Change Manager.
- Ability to engage in cross functional tasks that lap over with Project Managers and TMS SME's within the project.
- Preferably have experience and/or an understanding of MercuryGate.
This is a great opportunity to work within a project that will impact the processes and bottom line of a leading Supply Chain organisation nationwide.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for the role and I will reach out to you directly if you are shortlisted for the role.
Alternatively, feel free to contact me directly on 02 9285 1065. Whilst I appreciate that this position may not be an ideal fit, feel free to recommend a friend or colleague that would fit the role as I would be more than happy to discuss the role with them.
Recruitment Consultant - Progressive Recruitment.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018