Business Strategy Development Manager
Progressive Global Energy is a global recruitment company and we are currently supporting an International and market leading Business & Investment Company.
The client in question is expanding team and they are actively looking for a Business & Strategy Development Manager to solely focus on the emerging markets in Africa with a clear goal of creating new value from trade & investment flows within the internal & external market place.
This job will be based in their regional MENA office location which is based in Dubai, UAE. Below is a few more details about the role and if interested or know someone who would be, please get in touch with your CV.
Key Responsibilities: Create new value from trade & investment flows (leverage the client's network, financial & strategic bandwidth to create new value)
- Bilateral funding: Utilize bilateral funding opportunities for new value creation
- Biz model innovation: Redesign existing business flows using new trading models based on robust risk management and deep CRM approaches (CMA, stock mgt, value-in-use);
- Investment foundation: Gain insider perspective to build new investment strategies (both primary & bolt-on opportunity)
- To support MD & DMD as per allocated responsibilities in respective domains and regions, including LBO (Local Business Origination) projects and tasks thereof;
- To take hands on responsibility for business research and development process and for outcomes thereof;
- To support other BUs and/or affiliates & business partners in EMEA & APU as per allocated tasks;
- To be responsible for strategy development and implementation, independently as well as in conjunction with concerned BUs;
- Internal stakeholders, customers, suppliers, Mitsui Subsidiaries
- Counterparts - Tokyo head quarter, overseas units and subsidiaries/affiliates
- Private companies, government agencies, relevant institutions and NPO/NGOs with interests in Africa and Pan-Indian Ocean region
Character & Profile:
- Bright professional, with a flexible approach who enjoys a demanding office environment and works well under pressure
- The ability to develop close and long lasting relationships with customers and suppliers at all levels of seniority
- Good teamwork skills i.e. effectively interacting with colleagues in order to manage the total team workload whilst having the ability to work independently.
- Numeracy and the ability to develop an analytical approach to solving problems
- Exceptional negotiating, influencing, presentation and reporting skills
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize and to use initiative, able to shift priorities within strict time frames.
Job type: Permanent based in Dubai with Travel to East & West Africa.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic business professional who has a background working in the Africa market, understands the culture, values and ability to see opportunities for the company to invest.
If interested, please do apply through the Link.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.