As Business Analyst, you will work across a finance and digitisation program, understanding and gathering requirements across business units, providing user guides and documentation, in addition to project plans and timelines. You role will also involve providing process improvement expertise, delivering process documentation, ensuring all processes are repeatable, measurable and achievable, whilst ensuring process governance across business units.
What you can bring to this role
- Prior experience in process analysis and improvement, with the ability to work effectively within a delivery environment.
- Demonstrable experience in process mapping, process evaluation and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively engage key stakeholders
- Experience within financial services and healthcare domains would be highly advantageous
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Leading Healthcare organisation
- One year fixed-term contract
- Excellent opportunity to play a key role in a large business transformation program
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV for a confidential discussion. To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018