Azure / Service Fabric Architect needed, Manchester
Supporting our Manchester based client we are looking for a contract Azure Service Fabric Architect.
The role will be for an initial 3 month notice period with a view to start within the next two weeks.
The client is looking to Focus on building applications and business logic, and let Azure improve reliability, scalability, management and latency.
Skills sought include:
- Architecture design experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify issues with existing systems (looking into nodes /clusters)
- Experience with building and operate always-on, scalable, distributed apps
- Able to simplify micro services development and application life cycle management
- Reliably scale and orchestrate containers and microservices
- Data-aware platform for low-latency, high-throughput workloads with stateful containers or micro services
- Experience with Windows/Linux in Azure, on-premises or other clouds
- VMWare experience
- Microsoft Azure service fabric ( 2-3 years minimum)
Candidates will have exposure to the likes of Microsoft services such as Skype for Business, Intune, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Factory, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database, Dynamics 365 and Cortana.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales