My client is a growing Australian Organisation whom are in the lookout for a Automation Tester to join their growing team.
They do everything on Ruby and Ruby on Rails so experience working within this environment is extremely beneficial.
They are looking for a motivated individual whom would be interested in growing within the organisation.
Located in North Sydney, they have a great office environment as well as many perks if you are successful
What you need:
- Experience working on a digital project as an automation tester
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confident speaking directly to business stakeholders
What you will be doing
- Write, review and execute comprehensive test cases, test data and test plans against defined Test Strategies.
- Work directly with developers to create automated testing
- Interact with client delivery teams, acting as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Lead by example in all areas of software testing.
- Work alongside business analysts, project managers, development teams and senior management to ensure all key deliverable requirements are met.
- Analyse test results and document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Participate in story estimation for test specifications and execution for all work streams
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018