Automation Project Manager (PR-34151609)
Role: Automation Project Manager (Electrical Installation Background)
Rate:£50 Per Hour (Outside IR35)
Contract Length: 6 Months
Hybrid: 3 days per week in the office.
A client of ours who are a market leading engineering business operating across industries such as energy, life sciences, FMCG, aerospace and pharmaceuticals is currently looking for an Automation Project Manager for an initial 6-month contract to work alongside and manage a team of automation engineers and electricians on a large project.
The essence of the job is to ensure that the customer's requirements are correctly interpreted and that the business delivers the project to a high standard.
What you can expect from this role:
- Preparation of key documentation to ensure the project is tracked efficiently. e.g. Variation and financial monitoring, tracking & reporting.
- Manage a team of automation engineers and electrical engineers on-site and in the office.
- Attending client and stakeholder meetings, to report back on the progress of the project.
- Producing test specifications for the project.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Someone from a controls and automation background.
- Knowledge of SCADA & PLC software.
- Experience on large electrical project installations.
- Experience managing a multi-disciplined team.
If you are interested in this role and match some of the criteria listed in this job alert please send me a version of your updated CV along with your contact details and I will be in touch.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales