You will oversee the restart of three water treatment facilities based at Bundamba, Luggage Point and Gibson Island.
Assist the Asset Management Team to undertake the preliminary asset management planning activities to support the restart and recommissioning of the Western Corridor Recycled Water Scheme, including:
- Undertaking a Critically Assessment aligning with restart schedule
- Developing a critical spares list
- Developing targeted asset condition monitoring
- Updating asset service history review
- Refining the asset renewals strategy over the 2 year restart period
- Review of Operational Proventative Maintenance (PM) schedule in preparation for reinstatement of operations
Your Responsibilities of an Asset Engineer:
- Assist the Asset Management Implementation Supervisor and Restart Manager in identifying and planning targeted condition assessments based on the critically assessment and the asset type
- Where required, identify contractors required to undertake specialist condition assessment activities
- Use the results from asset condition assessments to adjust the asset renewals strategy in line with the restart schedule including the identification of where asset renewals can be deferred, brought forward or modified (including, where required, engagement with OEMs)
- Proactively recommend improvements in condition assessment methods and the maintenance management system
- Communicate effectively with the Scheme Restart Project Manager, Engineering Manager and Asset Management team and escalate matters as necessary.
- Undertake all company training programs as required.
- Comply with the requirements of the company business management system and the Quality Policy for Drinking Water to contribute to the company commitment to provide safe, high quality drinking water that consistently meets or exceeds the requirements of the client's contract
- Provide appropriate supervision and work processes relevant to the position's scope of work to ensure employees comply with SEQW OH&S Policies and Management System processes.
- Attend Toolbox meetings, maintenance and production meetings where required
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018