Active Directory Engineer
Seeking an Active Directory engineer Engineer for an initial 6 month contract for my client in the Energy Space.
- Lead the architecture and design of AD Solutions for multinationals (500-10,000+ seats)
- Apply robust sec principles at all stages of design through to implementation
- Lead the implementation and config of AD solutions
- Be level 3 escalation support for the more complex issues
The successful person has:
You have done this before, you can demonstrate experience implementing AD solutions that are highly available, distributed across multiples sites & have at least 2,000 seats. You have 5+ years designing & implementing AD or similar projects.
- Multi-forest Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO), Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS), Distributed File Systems (DFS), Kerberos.
- Certificate Authorities (CA) and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- DHCP & DNS
- RADIUS & MFA (Azure or other)
- Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Experience with Office365 and Azure
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008R2 to 2019
- Experience implementing and integrating Azure AD (AAD)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange hybrid configurations
- Familiarity with modern secure Active Directory design principles, including Microsoft ESAE (Enhanced Security Administrative Environment), Just-in-Time (JIT) user rights assignment and Just-enough-Administration (JEA) capabilities of Windows 2016+
- Strong PowerShell scripting knowledge.
- Experience with non-Microsoft LDAPs such as NetIQ eDirectory, Open LDAP, and OID.
- Network Security
- Next Gen FW
- Web Proxy Gateway Security
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- SIEM / SOC (log aggregation & analysis)
If this sounds like you please apply and all applicable candidates will be contacted
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018