System engineer Microsoft
System engineer Microsoft consultant
For a national company based in Brussels, we are offering a contract mission in the Microsoft infrastructure of this client to deliver sucessful project around the newest technologies (O365 tools and Azure cloud).
This is a chance for you to bring some added value to a well-known organization in the country.
Details of the mission as System engineer
You will join the company's Infrastructure team responsible to:
- Manage the local IT infrastructure;
- Provide technical support to our IT service providers;
- Contribute to the evolution of IT architecture;
- Carry out internal projects in the IT department;
- Guarantee the infrastructure life cycle process;
- Be responsible for the implementation of operational security;
- Write, test and document operational management procedures.
Required profile for this System engineer role
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- You master the following technical aspects to perfection:
- Microsoft: Windows server (2016, 2012) in a hybrid environment (on prem and Azure cloud)
- Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Exchange OnLine
- Active Directory, Ad connect, ADFS
- Intune, SCCM
- Vmware Vsphere and SRM
- A mastery of the following skills will be an additional asset: HP / Aruba Networking
- Ms SQL database management
- HP server and storage management
- Expertise in certificate management
- You are familiar with ITIL standards
Start date: ASAP
Duration: to be discussed
Keywords: IT, ICT, infra, cloud, azure, microsoft, O365, system, engineer,...