Supply Chain Assistant (Planning) (PR-34089082)
Location: Anderlecht, Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Additional Benefits
Sectors: Supply Chain
Job Type: Contract
For one of my client located in Brussels I am looking for a Supply Chain Officer with min. 3 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Skills in demand planning are fully appreciated.
This position is primarily accountable for managing and supporting the Supply Chain activities for several countries and ensuring continuity of supplies to the End Customer. This will involve close collaboration with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Your main responsabilities include :
- Ensure forecasting excellence including organization of regular demand review meetings requiring close collaboration and swift communication with the Commercial teams and Global Master Planning team.
- Improve sales forecast accuracy by integrating multiple data sources in the model.
- Prepare demand and supply chain data for SI&OP meetings.
- Manage and analyze supply chain replenishment plans to identify potential out of stock risks as well as safety stock risks. Escalate as necessary.
- Manage supply chain related reports.
- Close co-operation and engagement with the Global Logistics team
- Inventory Management - ensure safety stock levels are maintained in accordance with agreed service levels and local regulation.
- Be responsible for accurate Master Data Management.
- Reporting and KPI Reporting
- Support internal and external audits (Quality and Finance related).
- Back-up for sample and SOS order management.
Your profile :
- You have effective Operational Planning, Process management and Organizational skills.
- You have at least a similar experience (1-3 years in the pharmaceutical sector)
- You have excelent skills in tasks organisation and prioritization to internal and external stakeholder
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in Flemish and/or French. Must possess good spoken and written English skills.
- You are analytical and hands on approach and results-oriented.
- You are team-player and motivated
Please do not hesitate to apply to this job offer and I will contact you soon to dicuss about it.