Location: Brussels, Belgium
Salary: Employee and Freelance
Job Type: Contract
- Create and document your solution architecture.
- Provide solution implementation coordination to make sure of alignment with the proposed architecture.
- Have a hands-on approach applying IT best practices and architectural standards to follow
- Have a good all round knowledge of current architectural concepts.
- Provide expertise in your disciplines and areas
- Work closely with our implementation partners.
- Approve designs and validate if the implementation remains within bounds.
- Master degree or equivalent through experience
- Senior: > 8 Years of experience as Solution Architect
- Languages: Dutch/French and English.
- Experience with translating applications requirements into solutions.
- Used to giving input and validating RFP's.
- A software development background is necessary. You will need to work with people who work in different technology stacks. .NET, java, MongoDB, PHP, PL/SQL, React,…
- The ability to understand and devise architectures for different eco systems (mobile, web, ,..)
- A clear grasp of software development methods and tooling (Scrum / waterfall / CI/CD / tooling)
- API management integration technologies and µService Architecture knowledge are necessary (K8S /Azure)
- You can document the environment using Archimate 3.0 in SparX
- A good understanding of infrastructure concepts is a must (gateways, proxies, general network, authentication, AD, …)
- Domain driven design experience is a plus
- Experience with Azure. Multi cloud experience is a plus.
- Strong experience with Operations and Production process (SLA, Monitoring, Incident Management)
- Experience in API Microservices Design, distributed systems, SILO Architectures
- Strong skills with backend/flows security (Certificates, Data encryption, Proxies, routing rules, FW)
- Experience with application architectures using Java (Silo Design, orchestration, Queues, JWT..)
- Experience with SAP is a plus