Senior IT Program Manager
Senior IT Program Manager
One of our emblematic client has been launching a new accelerate global business strategy which aims to design, build, commission and validate a new multi-product manufacturing facility.
This new manufacturing plant will have to be integrated into the IT landscape/ecosystem considering digital transformation ambition, quality standards and operability.
IT is accountable to ensure that all technologies (infrastructure, application as well as industrial asset or laboratory instrument) are implemented in a Trustworthy, Safe, Secure and compliant manner in line with the IT digital governance and standards defined as part of the IT Industrial.
For this reason, I am currently mandated for the research of an external Senior Program Manager consultant.
For this mission you will be accountable of the overall IT Program in regard to:
- Being the IT Partner for the project, owning the overall IT Scope acting as IT lead withing the project in charge of defining and delivering the End to End IT scope (technologies, infrastructure, application, project management practices) from the project set-up to change management and trasnformation needed to operate the new plan
- IT Program management orchestrating the delivery of End to End IT Scope managed through individual project on all aspects: governance, planning, resources, budget, delivery. Each sub-projects being managed by project managers (domain lead or dedicated project manager)
- Project and IT Program fovernance ensuring engagement and alignment of all stakeholders including IT senior management up to ITLT around:
- Program set-up, organization, scope and planning
- program performance & reporting (program / project Dashboard, time adherence, budget, quality and compliance)
- management of the escalation, risk & issue, scope change...
Senior IT Program Manager - Profile I am looking for:
Education - Master's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, biosciences…)
Language - English, French
Senior IT Program Management experience:
- Minimum 10 years' experience and successful track records (at least 2 end to end delivery) in IT program management related IT integration of manufacturing green field facility in all its aspects: IT infrastructure, IT application and transformation with strong focus on manufacturing in pharmaceutical, regulated environment.
- Proven experience in significant major IT program management, including scoping, planning governance as well as relationships with business partners, external IT service partners / vendors
- Project / Program management methodologies certification Business Knowledge
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and application landscape within pharma and biopharma industrial and security orientation
- Experiences in regulated process focused on manufacturing (GxP environment)
Senior IT Program Manager technical skills
Proven experience in IT (+10y)
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure services used in pharmaceutical sector
- Broad knowledge of Engineering, automation practices and technologies and their integration and management as part of IT Landscape and standards.
- Understanding of business and application technology capabilities
- SAP overall (SAP PP, QM, BM, WMS, PM, FI-CO…)
- Manufacturing & Quality: MES, EBR and integration with automation
Details of the mission:
Duration: long-term vision on the project
Location: South of Brussels
Start date: ASAP
If you would like to apply to this position, you can reply with your updated CV and I will contact you back to provide more details.