Responsable assurance Qualité fournisseur (PR-33916928)
For one of my client in Charleroi and active in the in the aeronautics and aerospace industry, I am looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Manager with more than 5 years' experience.
- Monitor and control the operational quality performance of a panel of suppliers.
- Manage supplier action plans in the event of recurring malfunctions and performance deviations.
- Deploy an APQP approach with suppliers
- Plan and manage audits at suppliers' sites and ensure their completion by verifying the relevance of their quality system and ensuring its proper application.
- Provide a documented Quality analysis to the Procurement Manager in the preparation of the supplier performance steering committees
- Define and manage the monitoring plan (supplier KPI).
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in supplier quality monitoring in the automotive or aeronautics sector with electronic components.
- Good level of English is mandatory
- Good communication skills, autonomous and the ability to establish links between the different project teams.
- Basic knowledge of Quality tools (8D analysis, PFMEA..).
Are you a Quality Assurance Manager looking for new challenges and interested in this opportunity? Apply now and send me your CV via the link.
If you have any questions or would like more information about this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact me at 02 233 12 81. I will answer you as soon as possible.