For one of my clients active in the industrial sector and located in Liège I am looking for a Purchaser (Direct/Technical).
You are ready to travel 25% of your time for professionals negociations and discussions.
Within the purchasing process, you are accountable for:
- During the pre-project stage,
- Requesting and negotiating prices and evaluating the remaining margin for negotiation in order to validate and secure the prices of materials, components and services for which you are responsible;
- During the project implementation stage:
- Negotiating and purchasing, within the required time-leads and quality, at the best total cost, simple and complex materials, parts and services, by establishing a comparison table of bids enabling the purchasing decision
- Ensure the delivery of equipment and services orders, with the support of Expeditors.
- On a permanent basis:
- Looking for new suppliers, including evaluating them in collaboration with the users and the QA / QC service
- Establishing buying strategies for the most critical segments of your portfolio and deploy them, integrating market and needs evolutions
- Providing the sourcing service, unit price estimates or the means to calculate the budget prices for the materials, components and services for which you are responsible
- Negotiating and concluding framework contracts / partnerships regarding some products or services, within the scope of the John Cockerill Group's purchasing strategy/policy.
The ideal profile :
- You speak fluently in french and english.
- You have at least 3 years'experience in Technical Purchases with a background in indutry.
- You have very godd knowledge in SAP
- You are ready to travel 25% of your time abroad
If you are the Purchaser that I am looking for and if you are solutions-oriented with good negociation skills do not hesitate to apply now.
I will contact you soon