Project manager EMEA in Supply Chain (PR-33898945)
For one of our client active in the pharmaceutical sector I am currently looking for a Project Manager EMEA. This person will have a critical role in delivering high-quality project execution, strengthening service model to the client's customers and patients, while improving total delivered profit.
Your responsibilities :
- Executes key, transformation projects as identified by Integrated Supply Chain strategic plan.
- Manages key cross-functional regional projects sponsored by the head of the region.
- Embraces and promotes continuous improvement methodologies like LEAN, Six Sigma and AGILE.
- Integrates New Business requirements.
- Identifies internal and external best-demonstrated practices.
- Considers how to most effectively balance Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost to optimize operations.
- Ensures that the customers (internal and external) perspective is a driving force behind all business decisions and activities.
Your profile :
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Management or Engineering
- You have 5 -10 years Project Management in Supply Chain/Operations required relating to:
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Customer Services
- Environmental, Health and Safety
- Quality Management
- Financial Management
- Operational Excellence
- You have excellent communication skills
- You learn quickly and adapt to change; high level of situation adaptability used to manage ambiguity.
- You hold a strategic mindset and can assess operational risks related to supply chain execution and recommend mitigation plans.
Are you a Project Manager EMEA with experience interested in this job offer? Apply now and send your CV to Noemi Patiño via the application link.
If you have any questions or would like more information about this position, please contact me on 0032 2 203 99 00.
I will contact you again soon!