Product Planner (Employee or Freelancers) (PR-34064516)
Location: Braine-l'Alleud, Wallonia, Belgium
Salary: Additional benefits
Sectors: Supply Chain
Job Type: Permanent
For one of my clients active in the pharmaceutical sector I am currently looking for a Product Planner. This opportunity is located in the Brabant Wallon.
The Product Planner supports the company ambitions by :
- Ensuring products availability on markets and on-time and in-full
- Optimizing the group supply chain costs through assets capacity optimization and inventory management
- Ensuring right-first-time new product launches execution
You main key accountabilities are :
- To build and to execute Supply Plans and Scenarios in the tactical and strategic horizons for commercial products with the support of ANAPLAN system;
- To integrate market and external customer tactical & strategic demand
- To represent the Global Planning team within Key Projects related to his/her products portfolio, including new products launches
- To help prepare yearly product budgets (from a volume standpoint) and long-range plans
- To be the preferred point of contact for Strategic Product Lead and for markets from a supply operational standpoint
- Ensure the right data management execution in the supply process and system set-up for his/her product portfolio
Your profile :
- You speak fluently in English. French or Dutch is a plus.
- You have at least 5 years minimum of experience in Supply Chain with past proven experience in Master Planning activities
- You have experience in SAP & ANAPLAN or demonstrated capability
- Any background in Pharma Operations is a plus
- You have an analytical mindset, KPI and are Result Driven
- You have the ability to learn fast within a complex environment
If you are a strong team player with a solid experience in Master Planning then this might be the opportunity for you.
Do not hesitate to apply now via the link I will contact you soon.