Procurement Consultant (PR-33904196)
I am currently looking for a Procurement Consultant for the department Supply Chain for one of my clients in the pharma sector. This position includes Procurement (70%) and Purchasing (30%).
- Sourcing and purchasing of raw materials, solvents, consumable, services, subcontracting activities and any other needs for the site according to specifications.
- Creation and follow-up of orders
- Administrative management of the site's contracts
- Manage and monitor supplier performance in collaboration with QA department
- Manage, negotiate and Set-up (or renews) contracts with key suppliers >> Identifies and implements cost reduction
- Responsible for the writing and review of the SOP
- Ensure the respect of the GMP rules and guidelines with the activities with the support of the Quality Assurance department
- Responsible for the writing and follow-up deviations and change control generated within the activities
- Assist the Head of Supply Chain in the management of the department's day-to-day tasks
Your profile :
- You have a master or bachelor in Supply Chain
- You have ideally minimum of 5 years of experience in similar function
- You have experience in Supply & Purchasing with good knowledge of Procurement processes
- Knowledge of End to End Supply Chain activities
- Experience in a pharmaceutical industry
- Strong oral & written communication skills (English & French)
- Excellent command of Microsoft (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP
Are you a Procurement Consultant with procurement experience in the pharma sector interested in this project? Apply now and send your CV to Noemi Patiño via the application link.
If you have any questions or would like more information about this or similar freelance projects, please contact me on 0032 2 203 99 00.
I will contact you again soon!