Order Fulfillement Coordinator (PR-34104857)
Location: Zaventem, Flanders, Belgium
Salary: Additional Benefits
Sectors: Supply Chain
Job Type: Contract
For one of our customers active in the industry sector I am looking for an Order Fulfillment Coordinator. This person will be responsible for managing the full cyle of the order execution for our international customers around the globe. This role requires a pro-active candidate with improvement mindset to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
Your responsabilities :
- Steer sales order from execution release until material (inter-company components, spare parts and finished goods) is ready to leave the factory.
- Ensure efficient sales order flow through the affected departments and make sure the orders are confirmed according to target lead times within the agreed time frame.
- Develop trustful relationship with the sales teams and other stakeholders within the company.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve process and anticipate on possible delays.
- Interface with production, quality, warehouse and logistic teams to prioritize activities if needed (i.e. quality check and release of components for production, picking/packing, etc.)
- Production planning per sales order, keeping in mind the market lead times.
- Create and follow up of the production and inter-company purchase orders.
- Alignment of the confirmed dates of the sales order items.
- Check and negotiate production capacity availability and define priorities.
- Check components availability in close collaboration with operational purchasing team and negotiate on reduction of delivery lead times if needed.
- Take the lead in solving issues when sales order is not on track (i.e. mobilize concerned departments, secure commitment from internal/external suppliers) and provide/negotiate solution with sales.
- Manage consequences of priority changes (i.e. reconfirm sales order and adjust capacity leveling, availability check).
- Provide sales team with simulated lead times.
Your profile :
- Bachelors Degree in International Business or Supply Chain
- Knowledge of best practices in Business Process (order to cash)
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain and Sales Processes
- Basic knowledge of Production environment
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders
- Experience in ERP systems specifically in SAP
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Supply Chain or similar role with international customers
- Fluent in English
- You are accurate, responsible and service oriented and you have strong negotiation skills
If you have excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with pro-active attitude you might be the Order Fulfillement Coordinator I am looking for. Do not hesitate to apply now via the button link.