A FMCG organisation near Mechelen is looking for a professional for a logistics engineer. position. The company has a complex offering of products and an international matrix structure. They are looking for a professional with a first experience, a degree and a healthy amount of brains to tackle some of the challenges the company is facing in its organisation in order to improve. This function will focus on the supply chain and all departments related to and impacting on the supply chain so there is a broad understating of the company in all its dimensions.
We're hiring a logistics engineer
In this position you will have the responsibility to support and spot new optimalisation projects. Your main scope will focus on supply chain but as this is impacted by and impacts on a lot of departments the scope of interests must we wider dan only logistics. This is a junior position with the intent of getting to know the company internationally in a fast pace trough tackling different project.
How Your Potential Will Be Optimised
As a logistics engineer you will work together with the European Supply chain manager. In this position, your role will be at a junior level and will involve:
- Learning how the company ticks and understanding the processes both in the local production site as on an international (European) level.
- Lead improvement projects together with stakeholders from all sort of departments, with a focus on supply chain
- Spot opportunities of improvement and be able to work them out
- Support the plant in system changes
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Engineering, General Management or equivalent based on experience.
- Project Management skills, ability to understand complex situations
- Strong technical data analysis skills.
- ERP tool knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Stress resistant
- Analytical & conceptual skills, good communication skills
- Team player, results oriented
Where the magic happens
You will work in an international FMCG company with a local spirit among colleagues and an international network. This organization has a very professional company culture with loyal workers and management aspiring to optimise their processes in order to improve internal & customer happiness.
Apply online or send your CV to Geraldine Maton via g.maton(at)progressiverecruitment.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs, contact Geraldine Maton via 03 613 31 00