IT Service Desk - Brussels
IT Support engineer
This job is the opportunity for you to join an IT Service desk department to ensure the technical support of internal end-users directly in a Microsoft environment. You will be actor of the several infrastructures projects.
IT Support engineer - your reponsibilities:
- To be the first level of support for IT end-user problems related to end-user IT tools. (PC, keyboard, screen, mouse, printer, PC software, telephone etc.)
- Install, repair, replace and remove end-user IT tools.
- Provide remote (Teamviewer) technical support via e-mail and phone
- Troubleshoot incidents and resolve as 1st and 2nd line end user support
- Escalate the incident when further investigation is needed
- Manage the VOIP telephone system.
- Manage local mobile telephone subscriptions.
- Manage user PC deployments.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Liase with colleagues and vendors to solve problems you cannot solve yourself.
- Implement and maintain IT policies related to IT Operations regarding infrastructure and security.
- Participate actively to IT infrastructure projects
IT Support engineer - technological environment:
- Microsoft environment
- AD (GPO and user access management)
- SCCM deployment
- Windows 10
IT support engineer - requirement:
- French / English / Dutch professional knowledge
- Experience as IT Support
Location: Brussels center
Duration: undefined (employee)
Start date: ASAP