Global Logistics Implementation Manager
As Global Logistics Implementation Project Manager, you will:
- Lead as project Implementation manager for the Global Distribution team, the outsourcing of warehousing activities to a Logistics provider.
- be the key contact (SPOC - Single Point Of Contact) through various phases of project.
- Manage project effort lifecycle through to go-live status.
- Analyze and review existing processes and identify enhancements to perform activities with appropriate control points (implementing LEAN, preparing for digitalization and automation).
- Establish and document robust procedures
- Attend Daily Tier Meetings with Logistics Vendor
- Co-prepare & attend Monthly & Quarterly Business Review Meetings
- Manage further integration of the Logistics Partner
Project Implementation Responsibilities:
- Act with the Essers Integration project as SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for Global Distribution (GD) Team.
- Define and maintain project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risk and issue lists.
- Review current requirements specifications and make recommendations/document improvements to the specifications
- Coordinate and implement necessary requirements that are delivered and executed in line with appropriate time, cost and quality standards.
- Write User Requirements with Best-In-Class or World Class processes in mind, and coordinate their validation.
- Update Statement of Work (Service Level Agreement) with Logistics Vendor
- Identify, prioritize, resolve and escalate issues as appropriate and realign priorities as necessary to meet project deadlines.
- Move project forward and maintain on-time status between ideation, over design and development up-to implementation of the change.
- Ensure implementation of the changes in collaboration with and accompanying the team(s).
- Provide regular status updates to Project Core Team, communicate to GD management team and other key stakeholders to ensure project alignment and timeliness.
5-10 years in Logistics
Project Management, Lean process reengineering and strategy implementation, Change Management and implementation (accompanying the change) at Best-In-Class companies
- Knowledge in transportation and Warehousing, preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge in Good Distribution Practice, Cold Chain Distribution, Incoterms and understanding of customs clearance processes.
- Knowledge of IT systems SAP standard solutions
- Knowledge of automation and digitalization
- Knowledge of Lean six sigma approach and project management tools
- Fluency in French and English, any other language is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process oriented with strong ability to create process flows
- Analytical mind (Structured and Organized)
- Organize work according to priorities
- Proven project management skills
- Interpersonal, facilitation, customer relations and negotiation skills
- Listening skills and ability to communicate
- Team spirit but nevertheless autonomy and flexibility
- Positive mindset, smiling