EHS Manager (PR-34100446)
Location: Liège, Wallonia, Belgium
Salary: Additional Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
For one of our clients located near Liège I am looking for and EHS Manager (level 2 safety training certificate). That person will be responsible for ensuring the strong integrated culture of EHS and (s)he will report directly to the head of HR and site director.
Your main responsabilities :
- Establish a "safety culture" and be the safety contact person for all employees to ensure best in class working environment.
- Promote safety and develop an annual prevention plan as well as a 5-year plan
- Ensure effective environmental plan and waste management is in place
- Develop comprehensive security and prevention plan to protect employees and site as appropriate (risk assessments, ergonomics…)
- Analyse and improve the disaster plan
- Deal with internal and external contacts to optimise the prevention plan
- Analyse manufacturing processes, methods and working conditions to propose measures to limit risks, partnering with leaders to ensure compliance
- Organise punctual and/or annual medical visits together with the occupational health services
- Analyse and register work accidents and ensure that corrective actions are taken
- Provide EHS advice and recommendations about new projects, equipment, tools…
- Note the good observations, investigate, and ensure their follow-up/implementation.
- Ensure all company, legal and regulatory safety conditions are followed, in collaboration with employees and leadership team
- Control annually all workplaces and work positions
- Work through ISO certification (45001 and 14001) and examine other departments' SOP related to equipment use, chemicals handling and hazardous tasks
- Reporting to local and global management and competent authorities
Your profile :
- Master's degree in engineering, Science or EHS discipline with a minimum of a 3-year experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Demonstrated experience in creating a safety culture and delivering on key EHS imperatives in a similar role.
- Level 2 safety training certificate
- Extensive knowledge of EHS & security standards
- Fluency in written and oral French and English
- Relevant systems knowledge including MS Office
If you are interested by this opportunity do not hesitate to apply. I'll be glad to give you more details about it.