Customer Service (PR-33936559)
For one of our clients located in Brussels and active in the pharmaceutical sector I am looking for a Customer Service Employee.
- You will handle the Primary Portfolio: CS Operational management and customer interface (70% operational, 30% customer communication)
- PO management: Purchase order entry, ERP update, Sales Order tracker
- Master file maintenance (planning dates, formulas, etc…)
- NPI invoicing, and invoicing reconciliation
- Delivery schedule update and preparation (packing list, booking slot to forwarders, etc…)
- Customer weekly calls
- Close collaboration with other departments: Warehouse, Finance, Supply Chain, Commercial Operations, Quality
- Continuous improvement
Skills and experience
- You have a solid background in Supply Chain/Customer Service (min. 5 years)
- You are customer driven, rigorous and well organised
- You have great communication skills, you are a good team player
- You are stress resistant and Out of the box minded
- You are perfectly fluent in French & English
- You have IT Expertise: ERP, Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PPT, Excel: Intermediate)
Are you a Customer Service Employee with experience interested in this job offer? Are you team-oriented and customer oriented ? Then, this job offer is made for you! Apply now and send your CV to Noemi Patiño via the application link.
If you have any questions or would like more information about this position or similar projects, please contact me by phone at 02 203 99 00.