Clinical Supply Planner
JOB SUMMARY :
The Clinical Supply Planner is mainly accountable but not exclusive for, distribution planning, supply planning, inventory management and customer service level (product availability) of Investigational Medicinal Products (IMP) for the studies assigned to him.
He will be responsible to create, implement and adapt an IMP supply strategy for the studies based on supply chain concepts (i.e. Distribution resource planning, material resource planning and etc..) defined in collaboration with stakeholders and provide visibility of it during trial duration.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Refines the IMP supply strategy to ensure adequate and sufficient forecasting
- Drive production plan, distribution plan and IRT settings throughout the study
- Responsible for creating the IMP distribution strategy to ensure timely and cost efficient delivery to clinical sites using distribution requirements principles.
- Manages IMP demand (forecast) and supply fluctuations in order to ensure timely and effective supply availability throughout trial
- Solving issues along the way, analyzing the context, proposing alternatives and reaching out to stakeholders to seek collaboration with the end goal on meeting customer's needs.
- Orders packaging as well as resupplies for IMPs, and track releases. Orders and oversees expiry update re-labeling (shelf-life extensions)
- Manages inventory, order movements of IMP through the established distribution network.
- Monitors clinical and supply assumptions, as well as actuals, to reevaluate the distribution and supply plan throughout the study
- Ensures Strategic Development Supply Lead visibility on study supply activities and study supply budget variations for assigned trials. Proactively identifies risks and escalates issues
At least 3 years of experience on demand and supply planning, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry, with an understanding of demand, supply & logistics principles
Must be fluent in English, written and spoken
Experience in supply chain planning
Advanced knowledge on excel and must have a process/result oriented mindset.
APICS - CPIM certification completed preferred)