Category lead/ Procurement strategies (PR-33992864)
I am currently looking for a category lead in the telecom industry.
He/ She will lead the development and implementation of sourcing and procurement strategies for the various goods and services in a category, contributes to the design and implementation of overall business strategies and long-term objectives and may be responsible for the management and development of employees in the team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Strong analytic and communication skills.
- Conduct strong interaction with business owners and internal and external stakeholders.
- Representing the company as an organization in interactions with external parties.
- Advising and collaborating with senior management
- Promote the interaction with the end users (applicants in the business) to our internal Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Working closely with the legal team, experts, etc. in view of the finality of the contracts.
- Collaborate with suppliers and act as a SPOC to negotiate, manage and deliver
- optimization of supplier relationships
- Coaching, motivating and developing team members in his/her expertise, if applicable.
What is necessary to be successful in this position:
- Bachelor's or master's degree and 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- English speaking
- Experience in procurement management in an international environment.
- Experience in people management and/or procurement strategy development.
Are your the category lead that I'm looking for? Do you have a ' Can do' mentality? Are you a passionate and wants to work with your team? If all the answers are yes, let's send me your application now via the link below