Business Analyst - Supply Chain
To strengthen our Biotech Sciences Operations department, we are looking for a talented individual for the role of Biotech Sciences Operations Coordinator.
The mission consists of managing transactional and business activities to provide transversal support to the Biotech Sciences Operations team as well as cross-functional development teams with regards to the management of:
- Capex (capital expenditure) budget,
- Outsourced development work packages and activities,
- Traceability of Development Products in SAP.
This mission will contribute to consolidate good practices in the way of working within the teams and generate opportunities for continuous improvement of processes.
* To create Purchase Orders in SAP as well as transactions linked to the Capex process,
* To coordinate the equipment delivery on site with key stakeholders and perform the Goods Receipts in SAP,
* To monitor the invoicing process and status,
* To support the management of planning, KPIs and reporting of respective Capex activities.
* To create Purchase Orders and manage Goods Receipt in SAP,
* To monitor the invoicing status of vendors and external partners,
* To support the setup of contractual and legal documentation, and coordinate the associated documentation flows, as of upload and maintenance into internal document management systems,
* To ensure appropriate interactions with transversal stakeholders across the organization as needed to coordinate all above operations (e.g. Purchasing, Legal, Finance, Biotech Sciences departments,..),
* To contribute to the monitoring and maintenance of dedicated KPIs.
* To support the management of Master Data by consolidating the required documentation to process with the product codes creation in SAP,
* To update and maintain the associated KPIs (POs & invoicing, contract/agreement and inventory status monitoring).
- 5 years of experience within the Biopharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in operational management of SAP transactions, mainly with regards to the Purchase Orders environment,