SThree COVID-19 Update
Our purpose is to bring skilled people together to build the future, and this has never felt more important than it does today. We are proud to support the people and businesses at the forefront of science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM), working tirelessly to keep us all safe, connected, and reducing the impact that coronavirus (COVID-19) will have on all our lives.
SThree, and Progressive recognise the unprecedented challenges we’re all facing today and the role we must play in protecting the health and wellbeing of our people, contractors, clients, and candidates.
Taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), we’ve taken the relevant precautions to protect our people, and are monitoring the rapidly changing circumstances at a country and city level to enable us to protect the health, wellbeing, and financial stability of the individuals and companies that we work with today.
In Belgium, containment measures have been put in place by the government. Citizens are required to stay in their homes to avoid maximum contact outside their immediate family. For more information on the latest information, recommendations and measures taken by the Belgian government, click here.
As of today, we have taken the following steps:
- We have restricted all travel until further notice and have asked anyone who travelled to countries that the CDC has identified as Level 2 or 3 areas to self-quarantine based on local government guidelines
- We have put measures in place to ensure meetings and interviews can be facilitated remotely
- All contractors have received a local helpdesk number and we have advised them via email to follow local guidance and inform us of any changes
- We are actively communicating and encouraging behaviours that help prevent the spread of illness based on local government recommendations.
- We continue to monitor this daily, with daily communications to our people to support them in keeping everyone safe
The health and well-being of our people, contractors, clients, and candidates is our first and foremost priority and we will continue to monitor this very closely, adjusting our response as the situation evolves.
As we do every day, we will be continuing to connect businesses with skilled professionals during these difficult times.
If you’d like to get in touch with us, please note the following:
- Clients – please contact your local consultant or complete a contact form HERE
- Contractors – a helpline has been set up, details of which have been shared via email
- Candidates – please use our search function to view and apply for jobs or reach out to your local consultant for more information