Im currently looking for 3 System Analysts for contract roles with a key client based in Western Sydney starting ASAP.
You will provide front-line technical support to internal customers on technical issues relating to hardware, software and peripherals and supports key IT initiatives. Monitor the resolution, escalation, and closure of service tickets in accordance with SLAs. Provide integrated IT services and responses to customers. Serve and act as an escalation point of contact for operations sites for IT related issues. Provide local IT support for business lead initiatives and IT projects.
Some of the day to day tasks include:
- Support internal customers with applications and server infrastructure. Provide trouble shooting advice, assist to solve IT related issues and escalate issues as required
- Select the appropriate response to address each specific event. Where required, automatically open a ticket to manage the event & notify relevant stakeholders
- Ensure all assigned activities meet predefined SLAs
- Provide local support to ensure backups issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Provide internal customers with computer hardware lifecycle support and user training
- Support other IT teams with troubleshooting and supporting incidents, problems and changes
- Ensure all RSA activities are captured and recorded in appropriate tools
- Well organised with effective time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, problem solver and able to diagnose issues, understand solution options and implications and recommend best option
- Customer focused and agile, able to manage multiple priorities, manage customer expectations and coordinate change in a operating environment
- Strong business partnering skills: ability to engage, interact, influence, and be a trusted and credible technical adviser
- 3+ years' hands on experience in a technical support role
- Working in ITIL environment
- Experience managing stakeholders
- IT Governance and Risk management experience
- IT Security (Infrastructure knowledge)
- Experience with core infrastructure and applications
Interviews for this role will be starting this week so please don't hesitate to apply and I will give you a call to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018