Working on some of Australia's most prominent infrastructure projects, my client is currently searching for skilled Surveyors to be part of a small team delivering on major infrastructure.
Offering Ariel/ Engineering surveys, along with scanning and monitoring, the ideal candidate will have had exposure to similar projects and have the capability of working autonomously and part of a team. Listed below are the list of attributes asked for the role;
- Establishment of primary and secondary control networks
- Ability to do survey calculations
- Underground utility and asset management
- Ability to carry out precise concrete/steel set-out as per required tolerances
- Knowledge of Set-out/As-built conformance reports and plots
- Experience in Asphalt and road feature set-outs and as-builts
- Volume and mass haul calculations
- Creation of customised 12d macros for surveyors
- UAV Surveys
If this sounds like something you would be interested in being put forward for, please hit the 'APPLY NOW' button with your most recent CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through to the next round.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018