Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Structural Engineer to join a client of ours based in Perth.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Provide engineering support and scopes of work for the delivery of multi-disciplinary project works
- Carry out various inspections, analysis, and monitoring tasks of equipment and/or its structures
- Design and deliver appropriate, cost effective and sustainable solutions based on client specifications and standards
- Preparation of engineering reports, data sheets and vendor packages
- Ensure all designs follow client technical specifications and Australian Standards
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline (Civil/ Structural)
- 5+ years proven experience within the Mining & Resources industry working on materials handling equipment
- Extensive knowledge and implementation of Australia standards
- Demonstrated experience with Structural Analysis tools
- Brownfield and greenfield consulting experience
- Current Australian Residency
- We are currently not accepting any applications from outside of Australia
- Due to high volumes of applications, our team will shortlist and get in contact with successful applicants
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018