Solutions Network Architect
Solution Network Architect
Location: Sydney, CBD
Contract length: Initial 6 months (high chance of extension)
Start date: ASAP
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for providing specialist architecture, design and implementation experience to support the core services provided.
As the Solution Network Architect, you will partner with the Portfolio Managers, Program & Projects Managers, and Architect team to support portfolio planning and service development.
This opportunity will enable you to lead the design of the technical architecture for the Program Teams as well as the activity of developing and influencing the design, working in conjunction with external vendor design and architectural teams.
This role will demand strong technical qualities and the ability to carefully prioritise, communicate and deliver technical solutions.
You will need an in-depth technical design knowledge of campus and edge networking technology and project experience to ensure that designs implemented across the major IT programme/s meet the operational needs of the business.
- Establish Strategic partnerships with key vendors
- Interact with end users and all levels of management to translate business requirements into appropriate functional specifications
- Select suitable hardware and software technologies, through analysing vendors and products
- Responsible for solution assurance on solutions and designs provided by third party suppliers
- Responsible for creating options papers, high level and detailed designs. (including Bills of Materials and implementation plans / configuration tasks.
- Present designs to architecture governance forums.
Skills and Experience required:
- Data Centre Networking
- Switching - Cisco ACI
- Firewalls - Juniper, Palo
- Load Balancing - Citrix, F5
- Campus and Edge Networking
- Switching - Cisco, Aruba, Meraki,
- Wireless - Cisco, Aruba
- Cisco DNA
- Cisco ISE (Radius)
- Splunk SIEM
To find out more about this role, please click "APPLY".
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018