Leaders in the industry, our clients are currently recruiting for a Signalling Engineer to be past of major infrastructure projects across the state.
There is currently and an unprecedented pipeline of work under way on Victoria's rail network. Existing systems are being upgraded and new infrastructure is being built. With this comes the need for well-trained and qualified professionals.
Reporting to the Principle you will be responsible for the engineering of signals of a track/ rail nature.
- 6 years experience in Signalling Engineering
- Relevant Degree within the Engineering field
- Understanding of end to end project cycle
- 4+ years local experience
- Hands on approach to projects
- Understanding of construction methodology
- MTM/ V Line affiliation is extremely advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a group
- Eager to learn
- Passion for the job
This an extremely exciting opportunity for the right candidate, if you believe this should be you, please hit the 'APPLY NOW' button with your most recent CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018