Senior Track Engineer
Following my clients continuing success, their Sydney office has a requirement for a Senior Track Engineer to join their Rail Team, currently working on Sydney's most major infrastructure projects.
About the role:
- Ability to manage small team on multiple packages
- Undertake design checking and approve alignment designs
- Feasibility and Strategic planning studies
- Project and design management when required
You will be able to provide technical and engineering knowledge into projects and manage the activities in this area. You will be able to demonstrate experience in and knowledge of project development, design, construction and maintenance, as well as showcasing your leadership skills.
- Understanding of the use of Bentley Rail Track and experienced in Bentley OpenRail
- Background in Permanent Way Engineering
- Exposure of working in a BIM environment (advantageous but not essential)
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Experience in managing engineering projects including schedule, quality and budget
- Chartered Professional Engineer (advantageous but not essential).
If this sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about, hit the 'APPLY NOW' button with your most recent CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018