Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - Melbourne - 8 month contract
Progressive, in partnership with a key client in Melbourne, are currently searching for a Senior Project Manager.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager in their Finance Division who will be responsible in the implementation of Kronos Dimensions platform as SaaS including time keeping and leave management, the delivery of Kronos solution and system into the business.
The Senior Project Manager will be working closely with Payroll and HR teams.
Role: Senior Project Manager
Contract Length: 8 months
- Experience in managing Payroll system implementation
- Steering committee experience - preparing briefing packs and ensuring executive alignment throughout the project lifecycle
- Experience in coordinating third party vendors
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
If you're interested in the role and meet the essential requirements please APPLY NOW to Therese Tano on 0416 736 323. Only those who meet the requirements can be considered.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.