Senior Network Operations Engineer
Seeking Senior Network Operations Engineer for a 6 month rolling contract based in Sydney for a client in the Tech space.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Possess a solid understanding of and have experience with most of the following network technologies: 802.1q, HSRP/VRRP, OSPF, ISIS, MCLAG, BGP, NAT, ACLs, IPSEC, and SNMP. Knowledge of MPLS is a plus.
- Deep, hands-on experience with TCP/IP (common packet headers, protocol innerworkings) and routing protocols (BGP, ISIS and OSPF)
- Solid knowledge and familiarity with Juniper's JunOS. Knowledge or experience with Cisco IOS considered a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of F5 load-balancers required.
- In depth knowledge of troubleshooting and monitoring tools like tcpdump & Wireshark required
- Linux/unix basic system administration and troubleshooting knowledge are plus.
- Cumulus Linux knowledge and experience are a plus.
- JNCIE or CCIE preferred.
- No relocation and no visa sponsorship is offered for this role.
If this sounds like you please apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018