Senior Mechanical Engineer
This exciting opportunity is with a Building Services Consultancy who have quickly proven to be a market mover. Since opening their doors, this business has provided their clients with innovative design & tailored solutions to ensure complete satisfaction with their final product. As a result, they have continued to grow and will be looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to take the reigns and continue to drive their values and reputable brand.
Based in their Sydney office, this role will include though will not be limited to the following duties;
- Reviewing drawings & documentation.
- Generating reports e.g. Progress reporting, cost analysis etc.
- Mechanical design.
- Tender preparation.
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders.
- Site inspections & visits throughout the D&C process.
- Providing support and guidance to junior staff.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria;
- Tertiary qualified Mechanical Engineer or equivalent.
- 8-10+ years experience within the Building Services sector.
- CAMEL & Bluebeam proficiency.
- AutoCAD & Revit skills.
- D&C experience is highly regarded.
- Ability to provide 2x work references.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please submit your resume for review.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018