Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client is a market leader within the HVAC industry with almost half a century of history behind them. Their portfolio consists of a wide range of successful projects that include everything from high-rise apartments, offices, hospitals, educational & various community facilities. Due to continued growth and the recent awarding of projects, they are currently seeking the services of a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team in their Melbourne office.
This role will include though will not be limited to the following duties;
- Reviewing drawings & documentation.
- Generating reports e.g. Progress reporting, cost analysis etc.
- Performing calculations using CAMEL.
- All Mechanical HVAC design.
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders.
- Site inspections & visits throughout the D&C process.
- Providing support and guidance to junior staff.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria;
- Tertiary qualified Mechanical Engineer or equivalent.
- 5-10 years experience within the Building Services sector.
- CAMEL & Bluebeam proficiency.
- D&C experience is highly regarded.
- HVAC Contractor experience is preferred.
- Ability to provide 2x work references.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please submit your resume for review.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018