Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client are a Building Services Consultancy with a global presence and reputable brand. They have offices in over 15 countries around the world and continue to grow and expand year upon year. They are currently seeking the services of a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their Brisbane team!
This role will have a variety of duties that may include though will not be limited to;
- Mechanical design, review & documentation.
- Site inspections & defecting.
- Foster a collaborative approach within the team.
- Provide support and guidance to the junior staff members.
- Lead internal and external meetings with staff and clients.
- Generating reports for various requirements of the project.
- Tender preparation & assistance.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria as a minimum;
- You must be a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer.
- 8+ years experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the Building Services space.
- Demonstrated history of leading a team.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- A good understanding of negotiation.
- Must be residing in Australia.
- Able to provide 2x work references.
If this is the role for you, please submit your CV for review.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018