Senior Electrical Engineer
Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for an Electrical Engineer to join a Sydney based client.
This will be a full-time contract position following projects from end to end.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- PLC Programming
- Provide all detailed designs such as MV SLD, LV SLD & MCC.
- Prepare and develop electrical schematics and P&ID drawings
- Liaise with the client and manage suppliers and manufacturers
- Inspect and test LV switchboards and control boards
- Site supervision and inspection during installation and commissioning
- Provide technical support during procurement, manufacturing, installation & commissioning
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- Diploma of Engineering or equivalent (electrical)
- 10+ years' experience with electrical design
- Experience within multidisciplinary projects related to materials handling and automation
- Strong knowledge of PLC Proramming
- Ability to take instruction and work unsupervised
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please note we are only screening current permanent residents at this time.
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018