Senior Electrical Engineer
Our key client are a highly sought after consultancy who are renowned for their exceptional service and deliver-ability. This client has been involved in a range of diverse projects in sectors such as; Health Care, Defence, Education, Commercial and many more. Due to the recent awarding of projects and continual strong performance, they are currently seeking the services of a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team based in their Darwin office.
This role will have a broad range of responsibilities, pending on project placement. They will include, though will not be limited to;
- Designing of Electrical services layouts.
- Drawing & modelling of building services.
- Negotiating contracts with clients.
- Monitoring the installation process of services.
- Liaising with contractors and construction professionals.
- Producing reports & cost analysis.
- Site inspections.
- Mentoring and guidance of junior staff.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria as a minimum;
- Electrical Engineering Degree.
- 8 -10 years demonstrated experience within the Building Services sector.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Client facing skills & the ability to lead meetings / presentations.
- Ability to provide 2x check-able references.
If you meet the above criteria, please click the 'Apply Now' button and submit your resume for review.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Thank you
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018