Security Network Engineer
About the company:
A Sepcialist Managed Detection and response company, based in Sydney is looking for a Network Engineer to join the team due to their continued growth and success.
About the role:
In this role you will be working alongside a small team of highly skilled engineers.
This role will be varied, with your responsibilities including (but not limited to:
Perform implementation, development, documentation, testing and maintenance of LAN and WAN networks including routers, switches and firewall solutions.
- Carry out security assessments, on providing recommendations and implementation plans to harden the network security.
- Enable proof point solution for firewall access policies and router access control lists
- Work on IP and Security equipment of large enterprise to Data Centre grade
- Design, deploy and troubleshoot multi-site networks and Data Centers,
- Provide Routing, Switching and Load Balancing Solutions.
You will be working closely with clients, providing service improvement plans, Low level designs, Network implementation plans, RFPs Network /Security Assessments
- Hands on experience with Fortinet (Fortigate)
- Knowledge of Virtual Private Network (VPN) security
- Configuring Wireless LAN Controllers
- IP Routing & Switching
- Wireless LAN technologies (e.g. Cisco WLCs)
Design and configuration of Cisco / Juniper Routers & Switches
To find out more about this opportunity, please click "APPLY"
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018