Contract length: 6 Months, likely to extend
Start date: ASAP
Join the Security Engineering team of a global insurance company, where you will be responsible for not only maintaining current systems but also in the implementation of new and innovative services for customers across the APAC region.
In this role, you will perform security system administration of the following:
- Web Application Firewall
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Information and Event Management
- Advanced Deception System
This is a great opportunity to be involved in both the back end engineering (to manage the system) as well as the front end (support for customers within APAC).
This will include: BAU - WO and INC
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Experience in Application security and scripting
- Understanding of cryptography
- Documentation - Issue register, process document, and knowledge base
- Security system administration
- Previous experience working on security projects
Technical knowledge required:
- WAF - Imperva SecureSphere
- EDR - Cynet 360
- VM - Qualys
- SIEM - ArcSight
For more information on this position, or to be considered for the role, please click 'APPLY"
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018