Revit MEP Drafter
Established in the 50's, our client is an Engineering Consultancy with a global footprint in the market who, off the back of their success have continued to perform with more than 50% of their projects coming in from repeat customers. As a result of an increased workload, they are on the lookout for an MEP Drafter for a 6 month contract to join the team in Sydney.
You will be responsible for performing the following duties;
- MEP Drafting/Modelling using Revit.
- Preparing project documentation.
- Working alongside the Engineering team to generate & modify designs.
- Perform clash detection.
- Participate in project meetings.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria;
- 3+ years experience working as an MEP Drafter in the Australian Building Services Market.
- Advanced skills in Revit.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Able to provide 2x work references.
- Work with a global engineering consultancy with over a 65 year history.
- 6 month contract with high potential to extend.
- Strong pipeline of work to keep you busy.
If you believe this role is for you, please submit your CV for review.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, Thank you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018