Red Hat Decision Maker or Drools Specialist
I'm am seeking a Red Hat Decision Manager or Drools gun to join a client of mine in the banking space for a 6 month contract based in Sydney
Scope of work:
The project is to migrate the platform to AWS to remediate the current operational risks with the current on-premise environment. The new product that JRules will migrate to is Red Hat Decision Manager.
Experience & Responsibilities:
- Create the Red Hat Decision Manager rules specified by the business
- Experience with Drools
- Convert the IBM JRules over to Decision Manager
- Create Functional Specifications for the impacted changes
- Develop code with good quality for the project
- Adhere to the coding standards
- Perform Unit tests
- Provide Test Support during SIT testing phase
- Defect fixes as and when required
- Ensure security standards and architecture are adhered to
- Document the build and install steps
If this sounds like you please apply and only applicable candidates will be contact.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018