Progressive IT has partnered with a leading Financial firm that is currently expanding their Sydney Presence. They are looking for a talented Quantitative developer to join their regional Team.
This role is ideal for a passionate developer who has a strong attention to detail and comes from a financial background working in Propriety trading markets throughout APAC as well as continental Europe.
You will be given complete autonomy with the product and given the opportunity to completely own the product. This organisation has a strong engineering culture and so they invest a lot in their in house systems as well as talent, so this is a really big opportunity to grow within an established business.
- Strong knowledge on Python
- C++ experience is necessary in this role, however experience in C# is also highly regarded
- Experience working on Financial Markets and securities, working on Futures and Options.
- Familiarity with derivatives pricing models
- Background in Mathematics and algorithms
Nice to have:
- Masters or PhD in Mathematics would be highly regarded
- 1+ years' experience working with large sets of data
- Enthusiasm to rapidly learn new technologies and skills
What is offered:
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Fast paced and growing environment which gives more opportunities for growth
- Flexible work environment- with relaxed dress code once back in the office
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018