Working within the Surveying team, reporting to the Survey Manager you will have the chance to work multiple projects throughout NSW showing your experience and background within multiple disciplines.
My clients have a strong ethic when it comes to work life balance, and provide the best support and equipment the industry can offer!
You will be responsible for managing your own projects and time as well as scheduling and supervising our junior surveying staff when required.
You will need:
- Completed a relevant qualification or degree
- Have at least 3+ years' experience in surveying (NSW)
- Have a good knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil3d and 12D
- Have proven experience understanding engineering and construction plans and documents.
- Be able to manage your time accordingly and prioritise time according to the Survey Manager
- Be able to manage multiple projects with different clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work cohesively as a team and autonomously
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please don't hesitate to hit the 'APPLY NOW' button with your most recent CV. Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018