Progressive is partnering with one of Australia's largest privately owned IT companies who are committed to serving their customers and evolving quickly to meet the demands of a rapidly changing world. This client utilises the best technical infrastructure and recognises that the people within their organisation are their greatest asset. Their objective is to continue to deliver services that make their customer's businesses even more competitive. Our client has an unyielding commitment to evolving quickly so they can bring the innovation that is demanded in an ever changing world.
We are on the hunt for a Project Manager who will be responsible for Project planning, project management, strategy and the project road map for the Private Cloud Operating Model. This role also requires a solid understanding of virtualisation ecosystems such as VMWare.
Other requirements include;
- A PM who has a strong technical background
- Experience in VMware platforms software like VMware Cloud Foundation and vRealize
- Experience in the Development of patterns and automation's for private cloud experience
- Negotiation skills; Ability to influence at all levels to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills, business acumen and judgement
If this suits you, Please call Chris Potter on 0404833955 to have a further conversation about the role,