Project Manager - Electrical Distribution
The Project Manager performs all project management and project leadership responsibilities on multiple Non-Routine projects valued up to $30M. This includes the, planning, executing, controlling and closing of all aspects of a project, consistent with the Group's Project Management Methodology to successfully deliver projects.
As a national, leading provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, my client has gained a great reputation for breadth and depth of experience delivering design, construction and maintenance services for their clients.
We are looking for a highly experienced Project Manager to deliver on a diverse range of electrical projects within a geographical area. You will be required to lead and mentor Project Delivery Teams whilst building strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
Projects cover both gas and/or electricity assets, these projects cover asset protection projects, asset relocation projects and/or asset development projects for my client, major developers or Government authorities.
About the role:
- Plan and oversee field based activities, relating to time, cost, quality and safety criteria for planned and emergency situations.
- Manage materials using purchasing system and subcontract services required to complete the work schedule
- Completion of all reports and job control worksheets
- Lead and manage the team to ensure organisational goals are achieved
- Apply conflict resolution techniques to avoid potential escalations of industrial disputes
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Project Management/Construction
- Strong ability to lead, develop and motivate workers, sub-contractors and key stakeholders to achieve program milestones
- Be based within Melbourne
- Understanding and ability to execute all Project Management knowledge areas
- Power networks within Australia focusing on distribution
- Leading teams on site, driving the right culture for success
- Managing budgets and controlling costs to achieve financial outcomes
- Proven track record of achieving results through influencing and relationship skills
- Demonstrated project management experience delivering design & construction works
- Exposure to SAP, MS Office, MS Project
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please hit 'APPLY NOW' with an updated CV.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018