Progressive Engineering is currently on the look out for an experienced Project Engineer (Civil) based in Sydney.
This will be a permanent full time position with career progression and growth.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Provide engineering support on the delivery of multi-disciplinary design and project works
- Design and deliver appropriate, cost effective and sustainable solutions based on client specifications and standards
- Preparation of engineering reports, data sheets and vendor packages
- Ensure all designs follow client technical specifications and Australian Standards
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- A Civil Engineering Degree or similar
- A minimum 5 years experience in the infrastructure sector
- Demonstrated experience working with 12D & Autocad
- Knowledge of surveying, estimating, costing and tendering is highly favourable
- Current Australian Residency
- We are currently not accepting any applications from outside of Australia
- Due to high volumes of applications, our team will shortlist and get in contact with successful applicants
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018